Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I suck at posting:)

a bit of a gap in posting, I love reading other blogs but I rarely post anything on my own:)

I'm 40+3 today...no sign of labour...not that I'm grumpy about this or anything....

I was 40+10 with DS before any sign of labour..but I'm starting to have bad dreams about the hospital where I had the last scan done trying to insist that I have to be induced..followed by now you have to have another C-section. It's messing with my head a bit, DH was late this morning to work because I was sitting on the bed crying for ages, just due to the stress of it all.

Thye ABA meeting was good this morning though...most of the discussion was about homebirth...They are all waiting to see the baby, and really keen to hear about the labour and birth:)

No comments:

Post a Comment